patent my idea http://www.nikeblazers.in.net/invention-ideas-exposed/. Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some of this reasons you really can have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to think about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how good an insurance policy you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Listed below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may already have a complete collection of products and not wanting to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you on paper.)
6. Include too many similar providers that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in order to what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and invention help turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, help to they do a quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not require to consider the risk getting the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.